The Sequoia School combines Kinesthetic learning techniques and the teachings of Mindful Schools and Rainbow Kids Yoga to create a uniquely effective and engaging Movement & Mindfulness curriculum that satisfies Victorian Curriculum and Equity Funding requirements
WHY THE SEQUOIA SCHOOL?
- For students (and teachers!) that are more in control of their emotions, actions, decisions and futures!
- To give students and teachers the tools to have more focus, attention, self-control, cohesion and joy in their classrooms
- Save teachers’ time & reduce report writing stress; our programs are curriculum compliant, providing progression point observation opportunities
- Complement and concrete your social and emotional learning programs with opportunities for practical applications
- Create empowered ambassadors for self-control, self-awareness and success; students who complete The Sequoia School program become awesome role models for their school communities.
WHY YOGA & MINDFULNESS FOR CHILDREN?
LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Your school’s customised term program plan includes VCAA & AusVels curriculum and assessment progression points and any requested specific school curriculum topics along with quantifiable data collection, a results report, staff Professional Development and community outreach classes.
GET IN TOUCH to book a school program!
Victorian Department of Education Equity Funding eligible
Bring in-depth sessions tailored to fit your groups’ desired topics, needs and/or objectives to your next professional development, school camp or health & well-being focus day!
GET IN TOUCH to book a custom session!
Experience your own personalised sessions of physical, breathing and mindfulness practices created with the appropriate tone for you and your goals (e.g. relaxation, connective, energising).
GET IN TOUCH to book a custom class today!
In January 2018 we are hosting day programs with other complementary practictioners in Geelong and Melbourne.
Register your interest to be informed of program details as soon as they are finalised!